Are you looking for trustworthy, professional security and protection options? Global Investigative Services can help. We offer a wide range of protection and security services that can be customized to your exact needs.
Investing in Executive Protection vs. Hiring a Bodyguard
Executive protection encompasses much more than a high-level term for a bodyguard service. While a personal bodyguard may be one facet of an executive protection service, it’s only a single piece in a complex strategy designed to minimize threats and counter dangerous situations.
Some of the other aspects of executive protection include risk assessment, transportation planning, privacy protection, surveillance, and intelligence gathering. An effective executive protection service will gather as much information as possible and use it to understand the inherent risks and threats.
What To Look For in a Protection Service
Hiring a protection service requires trusting someone else to help protect you and/or your assets. When you consider hiring an executive protection service, there are several characteristics to look for:
- Discretion: maintaining a client’s privacy through a policy of confidentiality
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving: reacting to changes and unexpected situations in a safe, effective way.
- Risk assessment expertise: gathering and analyzing information about potential threats and developing ways to mitigate risks and vulnerabilities
- Training: combining classroom training with hands-on experience in numerous areas (firearm, defensive driving, martial arts/self-defense)
- Communication skills: providing information (written, verbal, nonverbal cues) and practicing active listening.
- Balanced preparation: completing proactive risk mitigation tasks and preparing to react appropriately to new circumstances
When you work with GIS for executive protection, you can count on us to exceed those requirements. We are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and effective protection.
Available Executive Protection Services From GIS
Since executive protection differs for every client, an effective protection strategy is customized to the details of the client, the situation, and the overarching objectives. Here at GIS, we make sure to get as many details as possible when designing an executive protection plan, and we offer several services:
- Risk assessment
- Workplace violence threat assessment
- Bodyguard services
We may provide other specific services depending on your needs. This can help create a cohesive plan for traveling and joint assignments.
Trust Global Investigative Services for Your Executive Protection Needs
Our highly trained agents come from law enforcement and military backgrounds, so they have vital real-world experience in countless aspects of protection. When you contact us, we’ll take the time to listen to your needs, concerns, and goals.
You can count on support and communication throughout your contract, and we are happy to answer your questions at any point, even if you aren’t sure what sort of protection you need. Use the online form to contact Global Investigative Services for information on our executive protection services.